Benefits of Watermelon
http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/4815 The watermelon we consume today is known under the botanical name as ‘’ Citrullus Lanatus’’. This is very sweet species of this fruit obtained through the whole history. Its native land is Kalahari Desert (African continent). Watermelon had a much more bitter taste and was not pleasant to the palate.
stockpair demo account However this fruit was always highly valued for its high water content which exceeds 90% and already warns us about its low caloric intake. Practically all the fruit of watermelon is water which is why it is good to eat. Another aspect that is worth to mention initially of this fruit is the intense red color of its pulp which indicates to us that it contains a great amount of antioxidants, as well as those other foods that have an intense color like the tomato, the carrot, the squash or peppers.
rencontre ptce Nutritional Composition of Watermelon
no rx Seroquel All the benefits of watermelon for health are due to its nutritional composition which is very rich in nutrients as important as vitamins,minerals and very low in calories. Therefore, watermelon offers us in an extraordinary way all advantages of fruit.
http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/1703 Here’s what we get 100 grams from watermelon:
- 51 grams of water
- 32 calories
- 53 grams of fat
- 18 grams of carbohydrates
- 5 grams of fiber
- 116 milligrams of potassium
- 17 milligrams of iron
- 04 milligrams of manganese
- 9 milligrams of phosphorus
- 2 milligrams of sodium
- 8 milligrams of calcium
- 11 milligrams of magnesium
- 9 milligrams of vitamin C
- 366 IU (International Units) of vitamin A
- 08 milligrams of thiamine or vitamin B1
- 02 milligrams of riboflavin or vitamin B2
- 2 milligrams of niacin or vitamin B3
- 2 milligrams of folic acid or vitamin B9
http://www.accomacinn.com/?falos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-paypal-einzahlung Watermelon consists of lycopene which is great importance to our organism. Lycopene is a natural red pigment that synthesizes some plants to protect against oxidation of the air and is included in the group of flavonoids. Flavonoids are substances that although they exert protective functions for the plants, in our organism they act of very beneficial form since they possess the following properties:
- Improve circulation
- Protect the stomach and liver
- Decrease cholesterol
follow link Benefits of Watermelon for Health
http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=sfr-rencontre-gratuit&6e3=0d Watermelon is a fruit that nature gives us in the warmer months of the year and this gives our body the nutrients it needs in a more specific way in a given season. The best proof of this is that watermelon contains more than 90% water and therefore helps us easily recover the loss of liquids and maintain an optimal degree of hydration. While this effect is very important due to the multiple benefits medicinal watermelon which offers us many other benefits, see below which are:
ffsa rencontres peugeot Because of its lycopene content, regular consumption of watermelon will help prevent lung, stomach, urinary bladder, cervix and prostate cancers. It also lowers the cholesterol level and prevents premature aging as well as multiple degenerative diseases.
- The antioxidant effect of lycopene is enhanced by vitamins A and C which also act as potent antioxidants.
- Vitamin C contained in watermelon helps us keep our immune system in shape and also allows the endogenous synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin A in watermelon with its high water content help us keep the skin hydrated, healthy and protect it from all environmental damage.
- Due to its high content of water and potassium (besides its low sodium content), watermelon is one of the most diuretic fruits. This is especially useful for improving the control of high blood pressure, reducing toxins in diseases such as gout and naturally treating fluid retention.
- In addition to having a potent diuretic effect, this fruit contains only 32 calories per 100 grams, so you can use the watermelon to lose weight as it will help us to achieve our goals more easily.
- Watermelon brings many B vitamins, these vitamins are essential to properly metabolize carbohydrates, lipids and proteins, also prevent the transformation of carbohydrates into fats and regulate the nervous system.
- It is a very important fruit for athletes as it contains minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium and calcium which are essential for proper muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Similarly watermelon is extraordinary after the training session because it helps us replenish nutrients very quickly, in addition, thanks to phosphorus contributes to the formation of new muscle tissue.
- Eating watermelon during pregnancy facilitates digestion and problems such as acidity and heartburn that can occur during this period. Other benefits of watermelon in pregnancy are its ability to keep the mother well hydrated, relieve morning sickness and help the body against the changes.
http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-32623.html gratis demokonto binäre optionen Remember that nutrition experts recommend eating 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day, as these are the basis of a healthy diet and provide us vital nutrients for our body. Every fruit and vegetable has a season and the best option is to consume them at the right time to meet the needs that our organism presents at any given time of the year.