Foods To Increase Platelets
premier ministre venu rencontrer pauline marois The function of platelets in our body is fundamental because they are part of the process of blood clotting. A normal platelet count goes from 150,000 to 450,000, but several pathologies may cause platelet levels to fall and internal bleeding may occur. A low platelet count is a serious matter that requires medical supervision. But, you can find extra help with proper diet to fix this condition. You can learn a list of foods to increase platelets and improve your health in this article.
enter site Low platelets may be due to serious infections, diseases such as dengue, spleen diseases, hemolytic anemia, vitamin K deficiency, and more serious diseases such as leukemia or the result of a chemotherapy treatment. Regardless of cause, important thing is to keep the situation in check and try as much as possible to increase them.
http://mohsen.ir/?danilov=Ø§Ù„Ø®ÙŠØ§Ø±Ø§Øª-Ø§Ù„Ø«Ù†Ø§Ø¦ÙŠØ©-ØØ³Ø§Ø¨-ØªØ¬Ø±ÙŠØ¨ÙŠ Depending on the disease that has caused platelet decline, a change in diet may be favorable. It is important to know that in more serious cases such as leukemia, these foods do not bring a significant change. Otherwise in cases of dengue, anemia or other types of infections and diseases will help remarkably.
here People who are faced with a fall in platelets, it is necessary to eat foods with a high content of vitamins and minerals which will help our body to generate more thrombocytes and thus to recover our health. Reducing the intake of junk food, candy, cakes and increasing consumption of vegetables and fruits is an important step to increase platelets effectively.
- In cases of anemia it is necessary to increase the consumption of iron quickly, since the low platelets cause fatigue and drowsiness. Foods such as spinach, watercress, lentils, red peppers, liver and guava should be included in the diet.
- http://www.jogadores.pt/?efioped=hombres-solteros-hombres-solteros&68c=15 Garlic is also an ideal food to increase platelets and improve your health. Prepare a garlic soup or add it to a vegetable cream, such as celery and carrot. If you are looking for a much faster effect, it is best to consume it raw.
- Carrot, beetroot and celery are known for their properties to increase platelets. You get the most vitamins, when you consume these foods is in a salad and raw. However, diseases such as dengue or serious infections where patients are weaker, the best way is to eat them in a broth or In a vegetable cream.
- Vitamin C is a great ally to increase platelet count, you can get it in fruits like kiwi, strawberries, oranges, or lemon. A good suggestion for patients who are weaker is to drink fruit juice.
- Continuing with the contributions of vitamin C, one of the best options to increase platelets is to prepare a juice of guava and red peppers. Both ingredients are rich in this nutrient, providing us with several vitamins that help improve the state of our immune system and recover quickly from this condition. You can drink one or two glasses a day and incorporate the red pepper to your recipes and guava to your daily consumption.
- Among the foods to increase platelets also can not miss the coconut water. In addition to providing effective hydration, this ingredient contains vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, potassium and iron which help to strengthen the immune system and promote a rapid recovery of platelets. You can consume it as a nutritious alternative to natural water.
Top option trading software reviews If your your platelet count is changed, you should consult a hematologist immediately to determine the source of the fall and take the necessary steps.
go site http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/6804 This article is for informational purposes only, We are unable to prescribe any medical treatment or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to call a doctor if you experience any type of condition or malaise.