What to do if someone is having a heart attack?
watch Diseases that cause the most deaths in the world are cardiovascular diseases. According to statistics released by the World Health Organization in 2016, deaths based on the cardiovascular diseases.
http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/3529 In our daily life, we generally meet more often with some minor health conditions, and in general we are more or less aware of what to do. But do we exactly know what we need to do when someone has a heart attack? What precautions should be taken in order to keep people alive in such serious situations? In this article, we will describe the best options that we need to perform when someone have a heart attack.
singel sarpsborg Before we start how to help a person who has a heart attack, let’s examine in detail what the signs and symptoms of the heart attack are:
see url Important warning: http://feveda.com.ve/mefistofel/1298 For the following signs in the heart area or thorax you should immediately think of a heart attack and call the ambulance without any loss of time.
- http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/534 Strong pain: Often, the pain radiates to other parts of the body as in the arms, upper abdomen, between the shoulder blades in the back or in the neck and jaw.
- partnersuche münsingen Massive tightness: A heart attack often occurs with a severe pressure or a very strong squeeze feeling in the heart area. (Many people with a heart attack feel that they have an elephant on their chest.)
- http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/8553 Nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath and upper abdominal pain: A heart attack can also be felt on its own with so-called “nonspecific signs”, which is slightly more common in women than in men. Non-specific signs include like nausea, shortness of breath, upper abdominal pain and vomiting. These symptoms can also occur in other harmless diseases. Heart Foundation recommends calling the emergency physician whenever these nonspecific symptoms occur to unprecedented levels. Because these symptoms can be heart attack behind it all.
- go to site Sense of anxiety (similar to having a panic attack)
- Feeling dizzy or faint
- binary options system free download Coughing or wheezing
Let’s come into our main subject about what to do if someone is having a heart attack. Some people can be conscious or unconscious. That is why, we need to seperate these conditions in two category.
go How to help a someone who is conscious and having a heart attack?
- First of all, comfort the patient. Loosen patients’s clothes at the neck,chest and waist. It is better for patient to sit in a half position and put the head and shoulders well supported the chair. Try to help the patient bend his/her own knees, this will help to ease strain of heart.
- Ease the strain on the heart
- Call immediately emergency for help. Until emergency team come, you need to keep the people around you away from the patient. By doing this, you can make the patient breathe more comfortably and provide a comfortable environment for the patient.
- If the patient has a condition to talk to, ask the patient briefly what kind of illness he/she has. When an emergency team arrives, you can provide information about the patient’s condition. If the patient has an angına, give him/her an angina pills.
- Give aspirin to patient. Before giving an aspirin to patient, you need to ask him whether he has allergic or not to aspirin. You can give a full dose of aspirin (300mg) if patient has not allergic to aspirin. Make sure that patient needs to chew aspirin slowly. By chewing slowly, aspirin will dissovle and get into bloodstream more quickly. Aspirin helps to break down blood clots, minimize muscle damage during a heart attack.
- After all, you must watch and check patient’s pulse,breathe and consciousness. It is better to keep patient calm and relax during all the time.
optionweb betrug How to help a someone who is unconscious and having a heart attack?
- Call emegency as soon as possible
- Ease the strain on the heart
- First of all, airways must be opened for those who are not conscious and have a heart attack and to prepare to begin CPR. If you don’t know how to perform CPR, doctors advice skipping mouth to mouth rescue breathing. You can just perform chest compressions about 100 times per minute.
- If hear attack is happening in crowded public place, you can yell and ask for help. Because, there can be doctors passing in.
- If you can find AED (automated external defibrillator), attach the device and follow the instructions.
Keep in mind that, if people who have heart attack gets earlier and advanced medical help, chances of survival will be greater.