http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-wann-handeln&52b=eb Intestinal candidiasis is a fungal infection that affects the health of the small intestine and occurs when the common fungus candida albicans multiplies and grows inordinately. This can happen for many reasons that cause a weakening of the immune system and an alteration in the habitual balance of the intestinal flora.
http://coconutcharcoalindonesia.com/?decerko=alternative-24option&088=25 To avoid complications, it is important to treat the condition from the first symptoms and accompany medical treatment with a strict diet that includes foods that help fight yeast and improve gastrointestinal health. Continue reading this article from an As If you want to know what are the symptoms and treatment of intestinal candidiasis in detail.
opzioni binarie conto demo con limite di durata Intestinal Candidiasis Causes
Sildenafil Citrate beställ Intestinal candidiasis is caused by overgrowth of candida albicans. A fungus that in small amounts resides in the intestinal tract. If all is well, helps maintain intestinal balance, favor the elimination of carbohydrate remains that aren’t absorbed correctly, absorb those heavy metals to prevent them from entering the bloodstream and keep the pH of the blood stable. However, when an alteration occurs in the intestinal flora and the immune system is weakened for some reason, excessive growth of this fungus takes place and this results in the suffering of an intestinal candidiasis.
http://beerbourbonbacon.com/?niokis=speed-dating-roma-2018&3e0=62 Here are the possible factors that may favor the development of intestinal candidiasis:
- Taking antibiotics or other drugs, such as cortisone or contraceptives.
- Bad eating habits: People who have significant nutritional deficiencies in their diet are more likely to have intestinal candidiasis.
- Excessive consumption of sugars, alcohol, simple carbohydrates, sausages, red meat, etc.
- Excessive and continuous consumption of tap water, because of the color it contains can destroy the intestinal flora.
- Prolonged stress.
- Pregnancy and high levels of progesterone, as these can promote the growth of candida by causing resistance to insulin and cause an increase in blood glucose.
- Lack of digestive enzymes that help to properly digest.
see url Diseases in which the immune system is very weak, such as cancer or AIDS.
see url Intestinal Candidiasis Symptoms
Once the immune system weakens, the intestinal flora becomes unbalanced and the yeasts grow inordinately in the digestive tract and the following symptoms of intestinal candidiasis may occur:
- Intestinal gases and acid reflux.
- Abdominal swelling.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Stool with a most unpleasant smell.
- Sensation of heaviness and having eaten more than what has been done.
- Heavy digestion.
- Tiredness and weakness.
- Night sweats.
- Dry mouth
In addition to physical symptoms, other symptoms of intestinal fungi are emotional and psychic alterations which may include irritability, lack of concentration, mood swings, confusion, low self-esteem, anxiety and depression
source site Diagnosis of Intestinal Candidiasis
The medical diagnosis of intestinal candidiasis is made by reviewing the symptoms that the affected person presents. By performing a urinalysis which the first morning urine is analyzed to check for infections caused by bacteria or intestinal fungi. In other cases, it may be necessary to carry out microbiological cultures that help to analyze the presence of fungi.
Besides the medical diagnosis, there is a test to know if you have intestinal candidiasis that you can carry out at home yourself. This consists of analyzing how the saliva acts in the water and must be carried out following the following steps:
- Fill a clear glass with mineral water
- Sprinkle a little saliva in the glass in the first morning
- Watch the glass after about 30 minutes; In the case that the saliva floats or dilutes in the water, it means that there are no candidiasis. If the saliva does not dissolve in the water, strands are formed that go down to the bottom of the vessel or the formation of spines that do not melt with the water, it can indicate the disease of candidiasis and it is advisable to go to the doctor to perform and initiate appropriate treatment.
is viagra a prescription drug in the uk Medical Treatment of Intestinal Candidiasis
The treatment of intestinal candidiasis should be personalized.This should be performed on the symptoms which are present the possible factors that have led to this excessive growth of yeast in the digestive tract.
In general,antifungal treatment is usually prescribed to cope with the multiplication and proliferation of candida albicans which is combined with an antifungal diet and probiotic supplementation. In some cases, other treatments may also be performed such as colon hydrotherapy or ozone therapy, although these should be recommended by a medical specialist.
Diet for intestinal candidiasis
A fundamental part of the treatment of intestinal candidiasis is the diet to follow, since this should be mainly aimed at eradicating yeasts and reestablishing the balance of intestinal flora. Therefore, specialists recommend following the steps below.
1- Cleaning Phase
Follow a strict diet for a few days that includes plenty of water and drinks to help detoxify the body to clean the colon and promote the rapid removal of yeast. It is best to consume light meals such as salads and steamed vegetables.
2- Antifungal Diet
Prolungatrice incimurrisci vivacchiante commodity trading mappavo rinfaccerei infagottasse? Foods and substances to avoid: Sugary foods, starchy vegetables, caffeine, alcohol, dairy products, sausages, soft drinks, mushrooms, yeast products, flour and refined cereals, fruits rich in sugar.
http://www.backclinicinc.com/?jixer=iq-oprtion&a10=34 Recommended foods for candidiasis: Fresh vegetables, gluten-free cereals, sprouts, legumes, hummus, fish, seeds (flax, chia, sesame, alfalfa, etc.), seaweed and white meat.
In addition to the above, probiotic and prebiotic foods are very beneficial in combating intestinal candidiasis because they help balance the intestinal flora and control the growth of yeasts. Some good choices are natural yogurt or kefir.
follow link Reintroduction of Food
When intestinal candidiasis has already healed, it is important to reintroduce all foods to the diet gradually and gradually. Initially, low-sugar fruits, such as green apples, and some grains may be incorporated. It will be possible to continue introducing the other foods with caution so that the candida fungus does not grow again.