What can you do after cataract surgery?
http://sundekantiner.dk/bioret/454 If you do not have another health problem, your cataract surgery will go through smoothly and it will be done in a short time. Statistics reveal that the rate of providing a very good vision after a successful cataract surgery is quite high.
http://www.hamburg-zeigt-kunst.de/?biudet=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-strategie-b%C3%BCcher&e90=2c An uncomplicated cataract surgery lasts an average of 10 minutes and you will need to rest to get rid of anesthesia and malaise after surgery.
segnali trading You should arrange someone to take you home after the surgery. Because the anesthetic effect lasts for about 30 minutes, you may have difficulty finding directions.
pair options trading strategy You should not be in bright light again after cataract surgery. For this reason, your doctor can give you a temporary eyeglasses or you can wear sunglasses including interiors.
http://www.macfixer.co.uk/?veselowivem=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%85-%D9%84%D8%A7&e9d=cd If you feel sleepy or tired after the surgery, lie back and relax. According to your doctor’s recommendation, you can remove the protective bandage after a few hours.
How To Get Viagra Prescription in Salinas California However, you will need to use this protective bandage while sleeping in a few days following the operation.
http://www.jogadores.pt/?efioped=mujer-busca-hombre-nuevo-casas-grandes-chihuahua&865=e5 Your doctor may give antibiotic eye drops to prevent eye inflammation. You can use this drop 2-3 times a day for a week. If there is inflammation, the period of using the antibiotic eye drop can be up to 1 month. For precise information, you can ask your doctor about the post-operative control appointment.
http://fisflug.is/?yrus=trade-opzioni-digitali-minimo-5-euro&f84=7c Oral painkillers can be used if you have pain. However, the pain after cataract surgery is usually very light and can be relieved without the need for pain reliever.
http://a4lions.ca/?iyted=mode-emploi-iq-option&bcf=f8 We recommend you follow the list below to have a healthy recovery period after the cataract surgery:
- Do not drive the first day
- Do not lift heavy things and do not struggle with tiresome activities
- Avoid post-operative eye-pressure movements
- Especially try not to sneeze a few days and not to cough violently
- Be careful when you walk on your first day without seeing your exact location
- To reduce the risk of infection, keep your hands away from your face and do not take a hot bath
- Do not stay in irritant environments such as dust, smoke and wind for a few weeks after cataract surgery
- After a few hours of cataract surgery, you can use a computer, watch TV and take a shower. Keep in mind that you should watch television or computer from a distance and you should not watch television for a long time. ( Up to 4 hours enough for at the first days)
http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=rencontre-megane-rs&d2f=22 Listen carefully to your doctor’s recommendations and do not use any given medicine other than the recommended dose. If two cataract surgeries are to be performed, it is allowed 2 weeks after the first surgery and second operation is performed after the first operated eye.
binary options currency charts Why cataract surgery is done?
Cataract surgery is done to cure cataracts. Cataracts cause blurring due to blurred vision and light. If cataracts make it difficult to maintain your normal activities, your doctor may recommend cataract surgery.
Cataract surgery may be recommended if the cataract prevents other eye problems. This may be necessary for people with other eye problems such as age-related macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy. Because cataract makes it difficult for your ophthalmologist to examine the back of your eye to follow the other eye problem.
In most cases, waiting for cataract surgery does not cause any eye damage, so you will have time to think about options about your surgery. When deciding cataract surgery, consider the following questions:
- Are you having trouble reading or watching television?
- Do you have difficulty while cooking, shopping, going up stairs or taking medicines?
- Does your vision problems affect your independence?
- Are you having difficulty seeing the faces clearly?
- Does it make it hard to see a bright light?
There are different types of cataract surgery, phacoemulsification, extracapsular cataract surgery and intracapsular cataract surgery.
follow link Blurred vision after cataract surgery
After cataract surgery, blurred vision occurs at the beginning of the topics that patients are most worried about. However, blurred vision after cataract surgery is a normal phase of the eye’s healing process.Blurredness will gradually return to normal after surgery (which can be several days or weeks).
Of course, if blurred vision continues even after a few months of cataract surgery, or if it gets worse over time, you should see your doctor. Although rare, eye bleeding after surgery can also cause blurred vision. Blurred vision is normal after laser eye surgery.