Who is at risk for diabetes?
conocer gente en cordoba andalucia There are many factors that intervene in the onset of diabetes whether it is type I or type II. But, the truth is that there are combinations of circumstances that may increase the risk of suffering from it. Although some of the factors are inevitable as the case of genetics, some can prevent and take appropriate measures to reduce them. In this article, we explain to you in detail who is at risk for diabetes.
http://www.newmen.eu/pigils/niodjr/202 You can read some factors which cause diabetes mostly at the following:
http://www.transportbudapesta.ro/?kdls=www-binaryoption-com&480=2d go to link Being a man: Sex is a risk factor when it comes to getting diabetes, since men are more than twice as likely to develop diabetes as women.
http://www.judithschlosser.ch/?ityrew=guida-trading-opzioni-digitali&8c4=9a carbon dating and radiocarbon dating Weight: Overweight and obese people are also at greater risk for diabetes, but sedentary lifestyles are also very influential. In this way, it is necessary to exercise constantly to get in shape.
http://milehiproperty.com/?ki0oss=About-share-trading-how-to-do&d41=f3 ta ut pengar utomlands forex Genetic factors: Similarly, family history holds a lot of weight when it comes to diabetes. The greater number of family members with diabetes, it is greater risk of developing developing than other people. Although only 10% of type 1 diabetics have a family history of diabetes, at least one in three type 2 diabetics has a close patient with the disease.
generisk Sildenafil Citrate billigt Age: As you get older, you increase your risk of getting diabetes. Age of patients diagnosed with type 2 diabetes is 52 years in people with no family history and 50 in those with relatives with diabetes. After 75 years, the risk factor decreases slightly, so the age range between 50 and 75 is the most likely to get this type of diabetes.
migliori forex robot Race: It increases the risk of diabetes in African-American or Latino people, since they are twice as likely to suffer from it as white people. This is one of the factors that can not be avoided, so that the remaining ones, such as overweight or hypertension, should be prevented by performing exhaustive controls.
http://havanatranquility.com/daeso/5520 Diabetes symptoms
The change in the ability to control blood glucose levels is related to diabetes. Diabetes is very common among the population. This disease can occur in both children and adults, and especially in the elderly, so it is necessary to know what the symptoms of diabetes are to diagnose and treat.
Firstly, it is worth mentioning that with different types of diabetes, symptoms may vary between type I and type II or gestational- which occurs in pregnant women – although some are shared between both types.
- Diabetics often feel fatigue and lethargy without making great physical efforts. In addition, diabetes causes thirst, sometimes so intense that you can not calm down or even drink a lot of liquid. There may also be an increase in appetite in people with diabetes.
- Among the symptoms of diabetes we also find the need to urinate frequently, including the need to get up at night. At the same time, the amount of urine in each urination can also increase in patients with diabetes.
- Another of the symptoms of diabetes that can manifest itself to those who suffer from it is blurred vision or problems in centering the view. Thus, an eye examination with our ophthalmologist can reveal if we suffer from diabetes.
- Recurrent infections in the skin, such as the appearance of grains can occur as well as urinary infection.
- In turn, it is important to note that diabetes also causes generalized itching, especially in the genital area.